Job Openings » Admin Assistant
Clerical/Administrative Support Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant Human Resources Top Management
1. Provide administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. Reporting to the Marketing Division
Head, he/she will handle a variety of administrative tasks for the division.
2. Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients. Undertake the tasks of
receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence. Handle requests and queries appropriately.
3. Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders. Make travel arrangements.
Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
4. Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system. Aids in other Marketing activities like
coordination with other operating units in maintenance of Marketing assets and management of marketing
activation activities. Manages division's accruals, re-allocation, revolving fund, petty cash, and its
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management,
Others, Secretarial or equivalent.
2. Must have at least 1 year of relevant experience in the same field.
3. Should be adaptable, flexible, self-motivated, and has strong analytical skills.
4. Proficient in MS Office Applications.